So the writing journal never really happened, for reasons beyond my ken. In any case, week 10 finds me looking at the following:
Take a piece of your writing—a story that isn’t finished or that you are dissatisfied with. Incorporate three of the following into it:
- a poster of Elvis Presley
- a dead relative
- a pack of cards, or another game played between two people
- a particular piece of music
- a foreign language newspaper or magazine
- a believer in Buddhism (or in another religion).
Er, yes. So now I’m about to go through crappy old writing and see if any of it can be perked up a bit by incorporating buddhists, a foreign newspaper and a dead relative. You know, it might just work?