At this moment, what is your favorite…
1. …song? “Guns of Brixton” – The Clash
2. …food? Probably Roti Chanai at the moment. There are so many different Malaysian restaurants around Wellington at the moment, that it’s actually quite fun to compare them all. Damn nice!!
3. …tv show? Father Ted will always be a firm favorite. But that Queer Eye is just so damn good! I get excited like a child up late on New Year’s when that show comes on.
4. …scent? Easy – the smell of tomato leaves, or tomatoes as they’re growing on the vine.
5. …quote? “Either that wallpaper goes, or I do…” (Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed in a hotel room)